Mass Effect - Apocalypse
You are a soldier. You are highly trained in the art of killing people with a wide variety of weapons. Straightforward.
- Primary Stat: Hard +3
- Class Move – Adrenaline Rush: When you go into battle, roll
+Hard. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7-9, hold 2. On a miss, hold 1, but you come under concentrated fire for one tick (the clock does not advance). During the battle you can spend your hold 1 for 1 to:
- Name an NPC within the reach of your weapon. You kill, disable or disarm them (GM’s choice)
- Name a character within melee range. You redirect their attack to another character within your reach, or else to nowhere – into the ground or a wall or the sky.
- Name a character within your reach. While you keep fighting, you intercept any attack directed at them and they suffer no harm.
- Ignore all harm to yourself from an incoming attack.
- +1 Move from the Combat Moves list
- Starting Equipment:
- M-8 Avenger assault rifle (3-harm close loud autofire)
- M-23 Katana shotgun (3-harm close reload messy)
- M-5 Phalanx Heavy Pistol (2-harm close loud)
- Heavy combat armor with shield generator (3-armor, 2-shields, heavy)
- Bluewire Omni-tool
- Character Sheet